If you feel your need of the Lord Jesus Christ and long to know the joy of sins forgiven. You must: –
1. Realise you are a lost, hell deserving sinner. The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
2. Receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ as your own and personal Saviour. The Bible says, “For whosoever shall call upon the Lord shall be saved” (Romans 10:13)
3. Repent of your sin (meaning to turn away from your sin). Jesus said, “except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3)
What to pray:
Father in heaven, I realise I am a sinner. I am in need of forgiveness. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for my sin and shed His blood for me. I am willing to turn away from sin. I now invite the Lord Jesus Christ to come into my life as my own and personal Saviour. I am willing by the grace of God to follow and obey Christ as the Lord of my life. This I as in Jesus precious name. Amen.
We recommend The Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge by John Ankerberg and John Weldon
| The History of the Orange Order
The Royal Arch Purple oath
A hostile reception
The Five Points of Fellowship
Riding the goat
The Orange Order Blood Curdling Penalties
A false hope
- What should a Royal Arch Purple man do?
- Unsaved reader
- Specimen Resignation Letter
- Wiccan Witchcraft revealed and compared to Freemasonry.
- The Royal Arch Purple compared to Freemasonry
- The Mormon link
- Largest Grand lodge opinion poll on Arch Purple degree
Royal Arch Purple push-back
Evangelical Truth response to Former Independent Orange Grand Master’s attack on Behind Closed Doors.
Biblical response to Rev. Ron Johnstone (Royal Arch Purple spokesman): Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
Grand Chaplain to the Grand Orange Lodge of England JRG Harvey book in response to Behind Closed Doors: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.
Evangelical Truth debate with Independent Orange Institution
Ulster Christian review of Behind Closed Doors
The response of George Dawson (Imperial Grand Master of the Independent Orange Institution).
Readers response (including the author of ‘Behind Closed Doors’ – Paul Malcomson).
Second response of George Dawson (Imperial Grand Master of the Independent Orange Institution).
Evangelical Truth reply to George Dawson
We recommed An Army with Banners: The Real Face of Orangeism by William Brown